Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday's Feast #3

Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?
BANJO! Oooo ... I'd be so good at playin' the banjo. There's even a banjo-makin' place here in Spring Valley (Deering Banjo Company - 3733 Kenora Dr. Spring Valley, CA 91977) ... that was featured on an episode of Reader's Digest presents Made in America hosted by John Ratzenberger. I'd be an awesome banjo player. Hmmm ... That's got me to thinkin': If a guitar player's called a guitarist, what's a banjo player called?

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?
Yep. I'm ashamed to say that I once mistook another person for my auntie and tried to get into her car with her at the dog park. The woman was pretty freaked out. I'd guess that she's stopped screamin' by now ... I hope.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
I suck at secret-keeping. A pat on the head or a Greenie® and the beans are spilled.

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?
Um. I'm a dog with some serious teeth, but Lucky Charmz kicked my butt once. That kitty's got some claws and I got on the business end of two of 'em ... so, I'd say that I've been "up close and personal" with a dangerous animal.

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience?
Gosh. How embarrassing. The last time I lost my patience, I also lost my house-trainin' ... if you catch my drift.

1 comment:

Kukka-Maria said...

Wow...I don't have a spam comment like "xiaorui520," but I hope you find mine just as interesting! :) (Perhaps Bono and I should have specified in our cause that, while comments are wanted, SPAM COMMENTS are not!)

I wanted to stop by and check you out, as well as thank you for stopping by my pad and expressing your support for my comment cause!

I also, after reading your profile, want to let you know we have something in common! My Agent (mother) is a ho, too! Crap. I think she just read that over my shoulder.

You're cute (for a dog) and don't worry...I can't keep secrets, either!