Monday, June 4, 2007

Seven Random Facts About Me!

Riley and Tiki (and probably Kesey, too) tagged me for the "Seven Random Facts" meme ... I guess it was just what I needed to get my buns in gear and blog a post or two.

1. When Mom and Dad finally 'dopted me, I had been returned to the El Cajon Animal Shelter about four times. My days were definitely numbered.

2. I have serious separation anxiety.

3. Thanks to my auntie (DaisyMae's mom), I have tons of fashionable bandanas to wear with my Doggles® when I go out for a drive.

4. I've tried to eat Lucky Charmz ... No, not the cereal! My cousin!

5. On Christmas Eve 2004, I tried to escape and find my Mom/Dad by jumpin' out of the bedroom window. They ... thankfully ... found me up the street talkin' to woofies through the fence.

6. I'm super noisy in the car. I make keening noises for the entire trip unless someone buys me an ice cream cone at McDonalds. Then I snarf down the ice cream and slime the cone ... and resume keening. It really bugs my auntie, so she turns up the stereo.

7. I failed obedience school 'cuz they were unable to break me of barking at kids and lunging at bicycles/motorcycles.

Okay ... Enough embarrassin' things about me! Gosh ... this is so humiliating!

Woof!
Shadow Saluki

2 comments:

Around Your Wrist said...

the nice thing about posting these embarrassing things is that you're doing it among friends...who will only slightly hold them against you! mol

love
--suz

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

I get loud in the car too if I see people or other woofies. I get yelled at to stop whining.

Kesey

P.S. Glad to hear from you.