Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers' Day, Dad!




Since it's Fathers' Day, I wanna give a shout-out to my dad!

I love my dad furry much 'cuz he does stuff with me! We go for walks and we go out for breakfast with Grandad (Happy Fathers' Day, Grandad!) each weekend (followed by a nice, long walk at the Tijuana Estuary 'cuz heavy meals make me hafta go A LOT!).





Dad lets me wear my Doggles® when we go for rides in the car ... Vroom, vroom! He rolls down the windows so that I can sniff and feel the breeze. Plus, he doesn't get mad if I bark at passing motorcycles or kids on bikes ... He just says, "Shaaa-ddddooowww. C'mon. No barking."

When Mom wants me to wear one of the "cutesy" bandanas that my auntie made for me, Dad gets out the one with pirates ... or skulls ... or Harley-Davidson instead.

My dad is the best. He's my favorite guy in the whole wide world and I wouldn't change him for anything.


Happy Fathers' Day, Daddy!
Luf,

Shadow Saluki

Oh, and I wanna wish a Happy Fathers' Day to the dads of all of my furriends in the blogosphere! Do something "manly" with your dad today like watchin' MONSTER TRUCKS or wrasslin' ... Or maybe just belch a lot when you eat some nachos or Buffalo wings ... Or maybe you could grill somethin' ... I dunno! Just do something manly!

4 comments:

Around Your Wrist said...

shadow, you have a GREAT dad! (and a pretty nice granddad, too!) i'm glad you're going to do manly things with him tomorrow.

love
--ben

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, Shadow, your dad looks like the coolest! We have been trying to do manly things with our dad today. We did lots of wrestling in the bedroom this morning while Dad was trying to sleep in. Kat even jumped on the bed a few times. Finally Mom got up and locked us out of the bedroom so Dad could finish sleeping. Why does she have to ruin our Father's Day celebration???

Steve

Kimo and Sabi said...

You gots a great dad!

Happy Dad's Day!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hey ... this weeks' photo hunt is about SHADOWS!